Plastic Resin Milling
Zartu provides Ambient and Cryogenic milling services to the plastics and recycling industry. Milling plastic resins to the consistency and dimensions required by our customers has been our main focus for over 20 years.
We specialise in the processing of all types of plastic and polymer types including:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Density Polyethylene (PE-HD)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS plastics)
- Low Density Polyethylene (PE-BD)
- Low Density Polyethylene (PE-LD)
- Medium Density Polyethylene (PE-MD)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate PET)
- Polypropylene Plastics (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- And more!
Our strategic location enables us to serve markets in Europe with flexible state-of-the-art technology that is equally comfortable with large or specialty orders. We can work with virgin raw materials or recycled resins. Most importantly, we are independent so we always deliver the best solution for your situation from a cost and performance perspective.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.